My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

1,000 Places to See Everyday



Another fun Christmas present I received was a calendar based on the awesome book 1,000 Places to See Before You Die. Since my blog post about the book was so popular, I thought I'd share the awesome calendar too! You can find it here on Amazon. (Sorry about the lousy snapshots of the beautiful calendar.)

Each month has it's own theme or locale, with a mini-picture on each day of the week from that area. SO FREAKING FUN! January is all about the Nile River and Egypt area. February, spot-lighting a place on our 101 list, is the Inca Trail in Peru. March is all about China's Silk Road.


April makes me drool with pictures from the Canadian Rockies- a place I hope to be going this fall. May takes me back to our first big trip together with beautiful photos of a Greek Odyssey through Santorini and other Aegean islands.


The photos in June beg me to go back to Alaska on another adventure and see the glorious Klondike, mountains and wildlife. In July, we visit the gorgeous Amalfi Coast of Italy with it's stunning cliffs and classic architecture.

August is probably my second favorite month and some place we will have to go soon- a South African Safari. Just like our trip to the Pacific Coast Highway, September affords some fabulous views of the amazing west coast.



October finds us traveling to the East again on the Road to Mandalay. With it's inclusion of Puerto Vallarta, November highlights the Colonial Cities of Mexico and takes me back to our wedding. December, by far though, is my favorite month with every single day showing breathtaking views of New Zealand. I'm wondering if it's too early to start planning our trip in 2010.


Hope you can pick up a copy for yourself and enjoy the daily trip around the world!


(You can also buy the page-a-day calendar if you prefer. )


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Christmas decorations are all packed up.

3 comments:

a real librarian said...

Ohh, that looks awesome!! I need to buy a new calendar!!

Christy said...

Love it! We got one for Christmas that is 365 days in Italy---looks just like yours, so it is probably by the same company. :) I need to get this book!

Rhonda said...

I loved the drive down the PCH that Jim and I took for our anniversary. It is a trip that we plan on making again...and this time bringing the kids. If at all possible, I think that everyone needs to take this drive at least once in their life.