My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS



My mom and her photoshop magic made these magnets a few years back. They make an appearance every Christmas.




Below is the family pic with Dad & Company we took a few weeks ago.





More Zoe- I'm not sure if you can hear her jingle, but watch her prance!






Sorry this one is sideways- I was trying to make her jingle more.





MERRY CHRISTMAS!


And many thanks to all my wonderful friends on the blog world! I hope you enjoy your holidays!


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: This has already been the best Christmas ever!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Aww cutie pie Zoe!
Great family pic.

Rhonda said...

I love the family pic....and of course the photoshopped magnet with Zoe.