My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

ZOE SLEEPS



I've been neglecting Zoe posts lately! I'm sorry dear readers :) She's just discovered this chair, which sits next to me at my computer. She curls her long legs up and buries her nose.





She's not too amused with all my clicking that wakes her up.




Stretch those legs!




Turn, burrow nose and continue sleeping.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: We had a fabulous time at our party last night and I'll have pictures up this week.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your Zoe posts :) I laughed at the one of her stretching her legs. Very cute :)

Courtney said...

What's with dogs insisting on burrying their noses?
I love Zoe's legs all contorted when she sleeps!
Thanks for our daily Zoe fix!

Christy said...

I love those pics...it's amazing how she can get those legs tucked all under her. Cute.
Miss Zoe always brings a smile to my face, thanks for posting!

Rhonda said...

I could look at Zoe pics all day long. She is just too dang cute! I'll bet Cody would love to play with her : )