My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

ZOE'S CHRISTMAS


We can't forget about Zoe's Christmas!



She's been feeling much better- thanks to everybody for asking.



Now you may ask what is she trying to get in the new pink Kong?




A frozen peanut butter treat!
Zoe only joined us for Part 4 of Christmas, but....




...she really got into helping me out with the gifts.



One of her best friends ~ever~ was there and she *LOVES* Uncle Tony.

Oh, and she loves being the Queen of Sheba laying on the couch.


But then she was worn out....she literally fell asleep during Christmas! I kept throwing garbage her way, but she was more interested in her nap than all our gifts.




It's a rough life, but somebody has to get all that loving.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: My husband, friends and family did an awesome job with gifts this year- wait till you see what I got!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Why do you have to live so far away......I just want to squeeze and kiss Zoe every time I see her pictures! I love her!

BTW....the other day I was coming out of BlockBuster and there was a Zoe dog in a car parked out front. I was waving and saying Hi Zoe....DH wanted to know why I thought the dog's name was Zoe. LOL.

Christy said...

Awww what a sweetheart.
Glad she's feeling better!