My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 24, 2007

DAY 40 WITH THE SON

I'm taking the 40 days leading up the Christmas to focus on the life of Jesus and do a mini-reflection and devotion. I'm following along with Liza on her special blog called 40 Days with the Son, based on the Max Lucado book 3:16.




Here is how to join us in reflection of the spirit of this upcoming holiday season.




HIS LIFE MEANS LIFE: "My purpose is to give life." John 10:10



The rest of the verse is "...and that you may have it more abundantly." Jesus came to give life, but He also came to make your life better. I can guarantee that even those who follow Jesus still have bad day and tragedies in their life, but it's our faith in Jesus and our focus on our heavenly life that makes those trails bearable. When you start living in light of Jesus gift, you become more thankful and grateful everyday and start learning to put bitterness and envy behind you. The closer I draw to God, the more thankful I am for every blessing that He's given to me.


Whew! This has been a tough 40 days. I hope I didn't run off too many of my regular blog readers & I really appreciate the kinds words and encouragement that many of you have left me. I'm going to take a break for a while talking about my faith, but I hope to use this blog to memorialize important things that I learn and milestones in my spiritual walk.



GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in Him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. John 3:16 (MSG)

No comments: