My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

CHRISTMAS, Part 4


Technically Part 4 of Christmas would be Christmas morning when H & I exchanged our gifts. I don't have too many pictures of that thrilling event. I will have a special post or two about our big gifts in a few days. We headed over to my mom's house around lunch time on Christmas day to celebrate with her, my step-dad, Gram and H's mom too.


Mom fixed an awesome traditional turkey lunch with all the good sides, and then we were ready for gifts!


My step-dad always brings his mom over from the nursing home for all the holidays- he's the best son ever.



My dear husband would probably come in 2nd place for son of the year award.



We received so much good stuff- things for our trip, things for camping, things for the house, things for photography and things to wear.



GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Really- the BEST Christmas E.V.E.R.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wow....look at all those gifts under the tree.

I'm glad that you had a great Christmas!

Liza on Maui said...

I love looking at all the Christmas photos you posted. A "picture" of a happy family :)