My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 21, 2007

DAY 37 WITH THE SON

I'm taking the 40 days leading up the Christmas to focus on the life of Jesus and do a mini-reflection and devotion. I'm following along with Liza on her special blog called 40 Days with the Son, based on the Max Lucado book 3:16.


Here is how to join us in reflection of the spirit of this upcoming holiday season.


IT'S ALRIGHT TO DREAM AGAIN: "As the new day was dawning..."- Matthew 28:1 (NLT)

I can't even begin to fathom the emotions of the 2 Mary's after Jesus had died on the Cross. I don't believe they were expecting him to disappear from his tomb, much less be resurrected and walk among them. I wonder if, when the found the tomb empty, it all immediately clicked. Did they stand around a while scratching their heads and wondering what the heck is going on ? I guess so, because the Angel had to explain the situation. How I wish angels would come to me and explain the many situations I often don't understand. I also personally like that it was women who discovered the empty tomb, and it was women whom the angel brought the message of the Resurrection.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Gifts are (mostly) wrapped and we're going to start the first round of exchanged tonight with Dad & Company (the kids and Brenda).

No comments: