My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

DAY 20 WITH THE SON

I'm taking the 40 days leading up the Christmas to focus on the life of Jesus and do a mini-reflection and devotion. I'm following along with Liza on her special blog called 40 Days with the Son, based on the Max Lucado book 3:16.


Here is how to join us in reflection of the spirit of this upcoming holiday season.




THE HAND HE LOVES TO HOLD: "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."

It will be short tonight. I brought work home & have been working :( I think the way the Jesus phrases it to the woman- citing her faith, not his miraculous power as the cause of her healing. The story reminds me of the scene in Ben-Hur (which is a great Biblical movie if you've never seen it) where the lepers seek out Jesus for healing. I also think it's very powerful that she touched only Jesus' clothes and he could sense her presence near Him.

It's been a long day and I'm having a hard time focusing on this. I think that I need to return to reading the passage in the morning and reflecting upon it throughout the day. I'm going to go hold my husband's hand and watch our favorite show, hopefully he can renew my strength. Sory I don't have any more great insights for tonight.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Time to GIVE BLOOD again today (maybe that's why I feel so drained!)

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

I feel asleep while reading this passage last night (I was exhausted). Will read it again, and meditate on it today :)