My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

101 in 1001




With my OCD need for lists and projects, this has been a great one! I stole the idea from the fabulous wedding photographer Jessica Claire, who blogged about it before my wedding. I was totally inspired to dream big, get small projects accomplished and improve myself. One one of our last days of our Honeymoon, we laid on a dreamy bed by the pool with an amazing ocean view and complied our grand list.



We officially have until November 8, 2009 to complete our list. We're doing pretty good so far! H went to a NY Yankee's Game (#6) and I've made a regular habit of donating blood (#71). We did a picnic (#87) in Memorial Park (top) and of course we tried again at Miller last weekend.

We had fondue (#31) out with our friends at The Melting Pot for our joint birthdays in April(above). We hit the driving range (#96) once, but it's too hot here now! We subscribed to Fromer's Budget Travel magazine (#57) at the recommendation of my favorite travel enthusiast.


I'm currently working on getting published in my field (#50) and have started all the paperwork for my Professional Engineering License (#51). Does blogging count as a journal (#16)? We redecorated (#68) my pink bedroom into something more couple friendly.


We've joined Blockbuster Total Access and watched a wide-array of classic movies (#84), and I'm slowly starting to despise the television less. We went to the horse track to watch some races (#98) and we're tried a few new ethnic restaurants (#94). I updated all my legal documents (#73) after the wedding, but H still doesn't have any!

In the works: visit relatives in Alabama (#62), cut live Christmas tree (#76), pay off-debt (#72), trip to South America (#7), camp at new parks (#45) & watch a Broadway play (#9).

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Having someone to share life with makes it so much more incredible.

4 comments:

a real librarian said...

What a cool thing, A! Maybe we should make a list!!

Beach Bum Marcie said...

HOLY HELL. that is a great....I want to do this!! I love the bedroom...it is hot and sexy :) And, I love that you went to the driving range. YAY. :) Seriously...why 2009?? that seems SO son to get all those done!

Rhonda said...

The only "list" I have tried to compile with DH is to visit all 50 states.....he doesn't feel the need to do this so we will see how that goes. So far we have only been to 4 states together....and Mexico.

Courtney said...

OMG that is so cool. I wonder if DH would ever do that with me.
Great progress so far!