My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRISTMAS, Part 1



Friday night kicked out the official round 1 of Christmas holidays. We'd already indulged in the Spirit of Christmas by helping others and partied it up a big in celebration of the holidays. This was the first family function. The kids always get their presents a few days early when we can spare some time to open gifts. I think it goes back to the tradition of me opening my gifts a week early (when I came to spend the week before Christmas with my dad), he wanted me to have something to entertain myself while staying with him.



First the kids suck up to mom and then to dad, then they can open their presents.




My brother grows impatient while waiting for the green light to dig into the tree.




Of course he knows he's getting the Xbox 360, so that was the central theme of his wishlist. Those two tall gifts behind him- yea, he boutht Guitar Hero II and Guitar Hero III for himself! They look like tons of fun- can't wait to play (if he lets us!)





A smile from the kid that never smiles for pictures- priceless!




Considering he'd gotten this far in life with about 800 other tools, my dad wasn't too sure about his new 47-in-1 tool.



My sister was very happy to receive her new Ipod- I think it's a shuffle?



Oh, but she was even more excited to receive her swanky coat that she can wear on the 3 cold days of the year here in Houston.




She was happy until her mom decided that it was also her size!





We received some stuff off our Amazon wishlist- some books and CD's.





I like to fool my brother into thinking I'm giving him some awful clothes or something he doens't want. So I wrapped up his new Madden '08 game up in a shirt for my dad.


My sister was thrilled to receive the webcam from us that she wanted. She had it hooked up and had made like a 10 minute movie by the time the adults came back from dinner.



GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: My favorite part of the holidays is spending time with the family.

2 comments:

April Ziegler said...

Merry Christmas! =)

Christy said...

What great family pics! Looks like a fun Christmas (part 1). Oh and your sis received an Apple Nano. :)