My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

WEARY ROAD WARRIOR

What a whirlwind few days! I had a fabulous visit with my Aunt & Uncle in Denver. Had a spectacular morning jog in my favorite park. There were 2 great inspection with my boss, plus a fabulous lunch on the river in Golden.

THEN- I flew back to Houston and on to Shreveport, Louisiana last night. We arrived at our hotel LATE and I was exhausted. I couldn't get the Internet to work on my laptop last night or this morning. BOO!!! After some chilly inspections that started VERY early today, we caught an early flight home.

I'm off to clean up, unpack and get ready to drive to Beaumont tomorrow! Maybe even work on a few pics from my trip if I have time ;)

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Fall is officially here & I'm loving the weather!

No comments: