My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

INSIDE MY CHURCH

I've always liked my church and thought it was pretty, but it wasn't until I fiddled around with my camera that I truly began to appreciate how gorgeous the architecture of the building really was.

Up on the 3rd floor, I was able to take some stunning photos of each "arm" of the atrium that forms the cross. The first photo above was the sun setting behind the stain glass, and the above photo was the opposite arm of the cross, facing east.

The "top" of the atrium cross is also where the stairs are, and you can see another cross integrated beautifully into the architecture of the stairs below.

Looking north, towards the 'bottom' of the atrium cross, the glass windows form an amazing pattern over the gathering area outside all of the classrooms.
Last but not least, just a fun shot of the fabulous glass roof that lets the natural light pour in during the day.



See the outside of the church, and the atrium cross from above on my previous post.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: My Church isn't this building, but rather the people who fill it every week.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

OMG great first photo. Such a beautiful building!