My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

TREE KILLERS

While driving home one night in the dark, we passed by the construction site. The glow from the freeway was enough for me to see all the of the trees had been wiped out.

I was just stunned as I began to walk through the wasteland. Dead trees and bushed piled up to 10' high in some places.

I hiked a bit through the carnage and even climbed atop the bull dozer in the first photo to take a sweeping view of the destruction.


I really, relay can't understand why they won't just leave the trees that will be in the parking lot or somehow build around them.

As much as I hope this is all the clearing, I doubt they are done gashing the earth.

Sad, sad, sad.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: H finally doesn't have to work late tonight!

No comments: