My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

GOOD GRILLING


Sunday night, we did manage to do some grilling and enjoy our first home cooked meal in weeks. H picked up a recipe while tail-gating at the game and wanted me to try it on my sweet potatoes.


Slice them into wedges, cover in olive oil and season with garlic salt. Grill!


Not only were we treated to some exceptional weather, we had a gorgeous sunset while cooking.


In case you are wondering, #77 on our 101 List is to get a new grill. Maybe Santa will bring one...



All in all, a yummy dinner with grilled teriyaki chicken, squash and salad. We really enjoy cooking togehter & just hanging out being silly.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: My good friend Rachel in San Diego is surviving the fires. I hope today bring her & all the others in Southern California more good news.

3 comments:

a real librarian said...

Grilling out is so fun!! Looks like a delicious meal!!

RACHEL said...

Aw, thank you for thinking of me! I love being the good news of the day!

Amanda said...

I'm so jealous...we had to give up our grill to move to NYC. Miss grilling and football on the weekends. Looks yummy though!! :)