My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

MOON RISE



On a fabulous photography day, after the horses and the dead tree, I captured some great photos inside and outside my church. But my great day wasn't over yet. There was a full moon rising on the way home.


I stopped at the park & retention pond area behind my mom's house (I had to go pick up Zoe). I couldn't drive fast enough to get to a "photo op" spot. It's amazing how quickly the moon moves when you are trying to capture it. (Who knew you could have moon flare?)


Since doing photography, I've learned that the best time to catch a full moon is actually the night before it says so on the calendar. Something about timing and the sun......scientific mumbo-juboo ;)



So pretty!!!!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: It was a good photography weekend- more fun photos to come.