My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NORTH HOUSTON FROM THE AIR



This Tuesday Travel edition will take us to my trip last Tuesday. Flying to Denver out of Houston on Tuesday afternoon, we headed directly north over the Woodlands super-neighborhood. Above is Lake Woodlands & the lower center (by the smaller lakes) is the Woodlands Mall.


Zooming in, I could catch the Woodlands Pavilion- where we watched the DMB concert. There is a 'waterway' where a boat will shuttle guests from the Mall area to the Pavilion to the hotel nearby. It's quite a swanky area & fun to hang out there from time to time.

Just north of the Woodlands is Lake Conroe- where I spent many of my day of summer as a youth getting into trouble on jet skis.


Since I was facing West out the window of the plane, I was able to catch the reflection of the afternoon sun on the literally hundreds of small tanks and lakes that dot the Texas countryside.




We even flew between Dallas & Fort Worth, and out my window I snapped a quick photo of downtown Fort Worth. Though I've been to Dallas numerous times for work, can't say I've ever been to Forth Worth.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: My running buddy did awesome in the Marine Corp Marathon.

No comments: