My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 26, 2007

I'M OFFICIALLY A CRACK-HEAD

Last month, I mentioned that my old cell phone was nearing retirement. After much searching and a trip to the AT&T store, I gave into popular pressure and bought a Crackberry. As much as I lusted after the iPhone, I knew I would break it within days. I wanted something small, rugged and with a large screen for web browsing.

This phone is TINY & fits perfectly in my pocket or purse. It doesn't have a full QWERTY keyboard like many other Blackberry phones, but I do limited text sending so that was I great trade-off in my mind. It's really been fabulous the past few days on the road & not coming home to 496,303 messages I needed to read or check.

I've saved tons of time reading and/or deleting lots of blog feeds while I'm on the road. Some of my other favorite websites & Yahoo mail are viewable, but not fantastic. So far I am mostly thrilled with the phone. I wish I could turn the annoying green flashing light off. I miss the multiple alarms I could set on my old phone, and I haven't figured out how to give everybody their own ringtone yet.


Thought I'd throw in a little action shot of the Crackberry on the plane with me in Louisiana.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: It's almost the weekend!

2 comments:

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

Oooh, I've been wanting one of those too but hubby told me no way since I'd be on it too much ;) Have fun with your new toy!

Courtney said...

Now you're accessible 24/7! Is that a good thing or a bad thing???