My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

SATURDAY AFTERNOON


A few more from our great afternoon at The Corkscrew last Saturday. On our way back to the Galleria for a decadent dessert, we spotted a beautiful sliver of the moon rising on the warm sunset horizon.


More of my hand obsession & I also LOVED the tables at Corkscrew.


I thought this was an interesting building with new red brick on the back (left side), the older faded brick in the center, and a new, decorative brick front of the building. Still it sits abandoned. This area of inner-Houston is really taking off though, and I've not doubt it will be some trendy lofts very shortly.


More yummy snacks!


My husband has beautiful hazel eyes, but I've yet to do a very good job of capturing them. :(



I handed over my dearly beloved camera to H and he snapped a few good ones of me!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: We just started a 30 day challenge- no sweets or desserts!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

no sweets or desserts for a month??????? Are you crazy???

Christy said...

Wow that definitely will be a challenge. GL!