My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

AROUND DENVER


Arriving in Denver in late afternoon, I encountered some traffic as I drove through downtown. I again used this traffic trouble as an opportunity to catch a great shot of downtown Denver with the sunset reflecting off the buildings.


The next morning, I took off for a chilly 35-degree jog in my favorite Denver park. I started out in the dark, but slowly watched the sky turn from purple and bright blue to a warm yellow & orange as the sun rose.



I counted dozens of little bunnies and enjoyed the fall foliage and the snow covered mountain peaks in the distance.




I headed back to the airport to pick up my boss & enjoyed the view of the Front Range as I waited in the cell-phone parking lot.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: A perfect day in Denver- no snow!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oooo...I'm sort of from Colorado (born and slightly raised there) :) Where is that park at? Those photos are beautiful :)

shelby said...

How pretty! I want to move to colorado!