My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

DEAD TREE

In the same neighborhood as the horses, there is a fantastic dead tree. We first noticed it a few weeks ago on one of our long runs.

We get some pretty wild storms here on the Texas Gulf Coast, so I assume a storm killed this glorious tree (better than a bulldozer!).

I bet it made a mighty cracking sounds when it fell. Too bad it was an oak (I think??), and not a crappy pine tree that fell.



I just thought the brown, dying branches were a great contrast to all the green grass and trees on the empty lot.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Hopefully somebody will make the most of it tree by chopping it into firewood. Reduce-Reuse-Recycle

No comments: