My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

BROTHER'S BASEBALL

My brother has been playing baseball for a few years now, and I enjoy checking out his games occasionally. He doesn't play for a school team yet (next year in high school), but plays in a fall and a spring league. Can you see the ball above?


The main pitcher for his team was hit in the face by the ball a few weeks ago when he didn't slide into 3rd base, like he had been told. So my brother has been doing a great job in his first attempt at pitching. Through 3 innings, he pitched a no hitter (unless you count the one pitch that hit the batter!)

H came with me & cheered loudly for the team, while I had a fantastic time with my super-swell camera. The 200mm zoom on my lens was awesome, as well as the rapid fire shutter controls. I captured some great sequences of him pitching and batting. I was able to catch the ball in motion too.

That's my bro!

Once he makes it on to 1st base, he easily steals 2nd & 3rd base. He even scored in the first inning (above).

My dad is also the assistant coach for the team, and I think it's awesome they are spending some quality time together.


They have only lost 1 game so far, so I'm predicting some play-off action.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: We had such an awesome, perfect weather afternoon Saturday to enjoy the game.

5 comments:

Christy said...

Yea! Go Amanda's Bro! I love watching kids play baseball (favorite sport). He'll be in high school next year? Wow, he's so small. :) He'll probably go through that growth spurt.

a real librarian said...

Aww, your little bro is adorable! Great pics, A!!!

shelby said...

Awesome pics!

And GO INDIANS! :) Love their uniforms!

Mamacita Chilena said...

aww, he's a little Barry Bonds in the making...although hopefully without the steroids ;)

Rhonda said...

With as much as you love watching him play now, you are going to love it even more when he plays in high school. I enjoy watching my son play so much (he's been playing for about 11 years) that I am dreading the day it is over.