My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

DRIVING RANGE

Last weekend, the weather was so awesome that we decided to swing the clubs a bit before dinner with my parents since it's on our 101 list. I can't say I've ever played a real round of golf, but I do like messing around at the driving range. I had a great time (with about 80 photos) trying to capture the exact instead H hit the ball.

I actually don't own ANY clubs, and I have 1 driver that my friend let me borrow. H likes to practice putting but I refuse since it actually requires skill instead of randomly hacking at a ball on a tee.


The clear blue skies were even more beautiful with a late afternoon moon-rise. It's been a BUSY weekend, but I hope to catch up on going through all my photos from Denver & Louisiana & my work trip on Friday this afternoon, plus work a bit more on the old kid photos I scanned last weekend.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I have the *BEST* mom ever!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

How fun! I love the driving range!

Mamacita Chilena said...

First off, those beautiful blue skies are AMAZING!

I live in a smoggy city so I've almost forgotten what blue sky on a clear day looks like, thanks for the reminder!

And secondly...I just read your 101 post. Trip to South America??? When and where? Come visit your blogger friend in CHile :)