My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MORE BEER IN GOLDEN


After visiting Red Rocks, I headed just up the road to Golden, Colorado to see the quaint little town. I was too late for the Coors tour, but it looked packed and fairly “touristy” anyway. I headed downtown, which had a neat cowboy-esque western-theme going on down mainstreet, with the requisite stream running through town.














I grabbed a seat on the outdoor deck of the Golden Hotel’s restaurant, ordered a drink and watched happy people tube past me down the stream. Everywhere I turn, I’m more and more jealous everybody in Colorado.









GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Even if you live in a some place less perfect than Colorado, it’s better than 200 years ago before electricity, A/C and heaters.


No comments: