My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 19, 2007

DREAMY EFFECTS IN LIGHTROOM

One of my favorite sources of useful tips on Adobe Lightroom is the Lightroom Killer Tips website. A few weeks ago, they posted a short video tutorial on how to create a surreal, edgy look to your photos. The blog should defiantly be on your Google Reader for all photogs.

You can see how I'd originally processed this piece of H's history


Zoe isn't too sure about this new effect, but I think it works great for certain photos.



The hoop is from my stroll down memory lane at Jaycee Park.

And of course another kissy photo from our fabulous wedding photographer Trista Lerit. The whole wedding and my dear husband are both so dreamy that I couldn't resist.

BONUS: They are also uploading free pre-sets once a week for just about everything in LR that is pre-settable!
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: At least my super-cool friend Rachel is reading my blog ;)

4 comments:

RACHEL said...

You forgot to list the good news on this post! :)

a real librarian said...

Love the pics, A! You are turning into quite the photographer!!!

Janice said...

That's pretty cool!

Beach Bum Marcie said...

These and fab and I love the wedding pic. It is one of my faves!!