My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

RANDOM ZOE



It's been a while since we've had some Zoe pictures, so I thought I'd throw a few random (and a few BAD) pictures into a blog post.



Oh Zoe and the funny faces!



She yaws a lot. I mean a LOT. I'd also love to catch her doing her frequent stretchs where she morphs into 6 feet long.


Yes, she looks grumpy when you wake her up too.




And she's not at all impressed by my flash skills.

Yea that's a totally craptastic picture, but it still cracks me up. I will promise to use my flash and working getting better. With the winter coming quickly, less sunlight will mean more flash photography.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'm taking a quick class on how to use my flash next week!

4 comments:

a real librarian said...

I LOVE random Zoe pics!!!

Courtney said...

OMG Zoe is so adorable. I love her grumpy face!

Mamacita Chilena said...

haha, I really never knew that dogs could have so many different expressions!

Christy said...

She's such a beautiful baby!