My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 22, 2007

WEEKEND RECAP


Wow- a busy weekend full of everything and nothing. The above photo is part of my small (and very crowded) world. That's my bank and my gym is just past the light, and we were on our way to the driving range Saturday afternoon. As I've traveled around the country, I realize that not every body's world is this cluttered. Especially with things like telephone poles and wires everywhere, like below.


As part of our 101 things, we've been wanting to hit the driving range a few times. I've never really golfed, and H only does when friends invite him to go. We had a great time and mostly enjoyed the amazing weather.


He was actually quite bummed out because swinging the clubs messed up his freshly manicured hands. Yes, my metro-sexual husband went and got his first manicure and pedicure Saturday afternoon. Since he's very exacting about his personal grooming, I was quite surprised that he had never indulged in the great woman-secret of self-pampering.



Friday night, H was off work on time and we killed a pitcher of good ol' Margaritas. Saturday morning we had the dreaded staged family photos for Christmas cards. We'll see how they turn out.... We helped my mom move some things and then got pampered. After the driving range, we hung out with my Dad & Company, scarfing up a homemade spaghetti dinner. We played Pictionary and Catch Phrase again, then we took the kids out for ice cream.


H was paying for eating 2 helpings of dinner, then trying to be cool like the kids with his 2 scoops of chocolate-chunk cookie-dough ice cream with Reece's pieces AND gummy bears. YUCK! His tummy got revenge.



Sunday H went to the Texans game with his customers and I visited with my grandparents. I got ready for my big travel week of work & took some time to scan some old photos so that I have them digitally. I started with the kids, and I have some great older photos of them. I'll tease you with this one- taken exactly 10 years ago when my brother was about 2 1/2 and my sister was a little over a year old.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: My hands are still more soft than my husbands.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yep, FI never learns his lesson and will eat something weird and then he's hurtin' later. hehehe