My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY HALEY



No, that's not Haley, but it IS my dad. I haven't blogged much about him yet, so I thought I'd introduce you to the 2nd most amazing man I know (the first obviously being my dear husband). I could go on and on about all the reasons I respect and admire my dad, but don't want to hijack Haley's blog.




We met up with the family at Outback on Friday, and Hunter arrived in his typical non-chalant, ambivalent teenage attitude. Actually both the kids got a little grouchy when their drinks were delivered in the offensive Styrofoam cups with a lid.




Yes folks, my brother is less than amused to be at dinner and being forced to have his picture repeatedly taken by not 1, but 2 cameras!




He did perk up a bit when his new prized possession hearkened him out of his miserable reality for a few brief minutes. He's had his cell phone for a few weeks; a perk my parents wanted to grant him for the 8th grade. Most of his friends have had phone since their late-elementary years.




I sat next to the birthday girl, and we joyously snapped enough photos to turn the place into a disco ball. Notice her lovely fake green-tipped nails. I guess it's all the fashion rage for 12 year olds. She was very thrilled to receive lots of lip glass and mascara.




After her lobster at Outback (yea...I don't think I had lobster till waaaaaay after I had a high school degree.......), and the dessert at Outback, we came home to her pretty, pretty princess ice-cream cake.




We spent the rest of the night playing a great game called Catch Phrase. We were all dying with laughter and totally cracking up.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALEY!


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'm very blessed to live so close to all my family.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh how sweet! Love the green nails. :)