My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 1, 2007

VEGAS AIRPORT




The Vegas airport was so fabulous. Such a great day with my camera- flying over my house and then the spectacular scenery of the desert and Colorado River. I even went on an art extravaganza with my camera later.


It was my first trip to Vegas that I realized the town was surrounded by mountains. I realized it was in the desert, by the backdrop of the mountains makes the city even more dramatic.



The "STRIP" is very close to the airport, and you can even catch a glimpse of many of the famous hotels (from L to R, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, ?? NYNY ??)




The airport itself is fabulous- fairly new with lots of great shops and restaurants. NOT great security and layout though like LAX. I could prance into the front doors and be on my plane in 20 min in Los Angeles, but no such luck here.



We missed our flight, but that gave me some extra time to play with my camera.....

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Missing a (work) flight equals more over-time.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Seriously, how do you capture such fantastic photos?! Do you use photoshop a lot in your pics or are you just a great photog? :)

RACHEL said...

Good stuff! The other hotels in your strip pic are Excalibur and MGM. :)