My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

JOIN THE BLOG ACTION DAY


Several of the personal finance blogs I regularly read have keyed me into an upcoming big event for bloggers- the Blog Action Day on October 15th.

From their website: On October 15th, bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important issue on everyone’s mind - the environment. Every blogger will post about the environment in their own way and relating to their own topic. Our aim is to get everyone talking towards a better future.

I will be writing a short blog about the environment and I really hope that all my other fellow bloggers will join me in focusing in on such an important issue.

Click on the photo below to find out your blogging personality.

What Kind of Blogger Are You?



GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Blogging is fairly safe for the environment. ;)

No comments: