My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

FAIR MOVIES

Just cause I absolutely crack up at short video clips on YouTube and other people's blogs, I thought I'd post 2 more. The first one is from our big trip to the County Fair earlier this month. My mom was trying to take our picture, but she had her camera on "movie" instead of "photo". Thus, you see us posing and then finally giving up....


The next clip is the beginning of the rodeo in all of it's glory. There were the MOST CHEESY warm-up act I've ever seen. These girls in red, white and blue spandex and vests, prancing around while lip syncing a horrible song with fire spewing. Yes folks, this is typical small town Texas.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: We have some big towns here in Texas too!

No comments: