My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

FIRST KISS



Celebrating 8 amazing months of marriage, I thought I'd share our first kiss as husband and wife. Captured by the wonderful photographer, Trista Lerit, this photo was taken at the end of our ceremony in Puerto Vallarta. There are SO many things I *LOVE* about this photo: I love seeing H's wedding ring on his finger for the first time, I love his hands ( I have an obsession with hands in general), I love that my hand is all funny because I'm clutching a Kleenex, I love the watch that I gave him as a wedding gift, I love my veil that my grandmother bought for me, I love the back of my dress (which my step-dad bought for me), and I LOVE MY HUSBAND.




I love all the photographs of our wedding so much, I turned all the photos of us kissing into a giant collage, that I had framed and hangs in our bedroom. There's the kissing when we saw each other for the first time, the kissing before the ceremony, the kissing after the ceremony, the kissing during dinner, the kissing after dinner, the kissing after our first dance, and the kissing the next day. It may seem like a lot of kissing, but I can never really get enough :)




I thought I'd also share the first recorded photographic evidence of kissing between us dates back to our first New Year's Eve together. On December 31st, 2004, we headed downtown to huge bash at the Hyatt.


If the collage didn't satisfy your urge to see us kiss enough, you can check out a wonderful slideshow from our wedding that Trista put together here.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: If the next 800 months are half as fabulous as the first 8, I will be an incredibly blessed woman. (That's over 66 years for you math nuts out there.)

6 comments:

a real librarian said...

Gorgeous!!! Congrats on 8 months!!

Trista said...

Hi Amanda!

I'm so glad I clicked on your name when I saw your comment on my blog! Congrat's on the 8 month anniversary!! Marriage is wonderful, isn't it? It's so good to see you still enjoying your pictures!

Hugs all around!
Trista

Sarah said...

Congrats on 8mths!! I love that pic!

April Ziegler said...

Happy 8 months! Love the kissy collage, that's such a cute idea!!

Christy said...

Awww how lovely! Congrats on 8 months! I love the kissing collage.

Michele said...

Congrats on 8 months!! I love the kissy collage!!!