My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 29, 2007

FAll WEEKEND ROUND-UP

Seriously! Where do these weekends go? They fly by when I'm not looking. I've really had enough of this and am going to write my congressman about a 3-day weekend. Lots of fun, but not too many photos this weekend.


Friday on my way back from Beaumont for work, I stopped at the Moving Wall (a replica of the Vietnam Veteran's Wall in DC) and captured a driving safety tip for my readers. We had a fabulous steak & potato dinner with my mom, step-dad and Gram.


Saturday I ran 13 miles in the frisky, cool fall air. I indulged my poor, travel weary body with a massage and then took the hubby shopping. He's got a style to keep up, so only the super-stylin' for him. That night we wished a close friend of ours happy birthday & enjoyed some home-cooked jumbo & jambalaya.


Sunday was church, a visit with the grandparents, a few hours of catching up at work, some yard work around the house, finishing laundry, grocery shopping & grilling up some burgers. We tried watching our movie about Cambodia, but gave up after about 10 minutes and watched Samantha Brown's visit to Southern Chile. Even though our trip plans for next year include Brazil & Argentina, we hope to hit Chile & Patagonia in the next few years too. In the mean time, I'm enjoying some great stories from a newlywed living in Santiago.


Coming up this week: More Houston from the airplane, beautiful Denver, spectacular sunset at 30,000 feet, Vietnam Veterans Memorial Park, a driving tip & some more Zoe pics.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: My husband had his best month ever in sales!

2 comments:

a real librarian said...

Sounds like a good weekend!! I have been to the moving wall before - a very moving and powerful experience for me and my Veteran dad.

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

I puffy heart jambalaya-mmmmmmm =)