My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 22, 2007

ME AT WORK


This is a rare picture of me in action on the job in January of 2006. This picture also rocks because I don't have my super dorky yellow-neon traffic safety vest on *yet*. Don't worry boss- I didn't violate the company safety policy by not wearing one that day (see it in the case?).






Yea, so I was just getting set up and obviously was still getting the tripod leveled ;) I swear I really do know how to operate one!


Here's another oldie, but goodie. This was from a vehicle inspection in California in April of 2005. Sometimes my job would be easier if I was a wee-bit taller.




Sometimes I sneak into photos since I'm asked to hold measuring tapes or other props. Lesson here folks, just like earlier lesson- don't fight the trees.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'm a traveling fool this week- Denver, Shreveport & Beaumont.

3 comments:

a real librarian said...

Cooooool, A!!! Thanks for the inside look!!

Christy said...

Very cool!
What is your job again?

Mamacita Chilena said...

yeah, I second Christy's question...what is it exactly that you do? whatever it is, looks interesting!