My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

PANORAMAS

When dutifully documenting the tree carnage a few weeks ago, I grabbed 5 photos for a panoramic because I was so excited about the photomerge feature on the new Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0. So the above picture, along with 4 others, turned into this:


It probably doesn't look that impressive to you, but I'm thoroughly impressed after watching the 5 boring photos I snapped morph into a much larger photo that's more compelling. Also, blogger doesn't let me put the full super-wide photo in, so please CLICK on the photo for the rest of it HERE.

Also, on our downtown adventure a few weeks ago, I grabbed 6 shots of the stormy skyline.

Turned into this:

You can view the full size version here. The amazing thing about PSE is that I just select my photos for the pano and hit GO. The program analyzes the photos, matches them up, and seamlessly stitches them into one large photo. I can't wait to take more panos & play with some of the other great new features of PSE6.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: The pano's from PSE will be a temporary substitute for a new wide angle lens.

1 comment:

Beach Bum Marcie said...

I really love this....I wish that I had that on my wall :) Soooo fun!!