My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

BORED ZOE

She's still not as entertained with my camera as I am.

I had just arrived home and was trying to get some photos before it got much darker in the room.


The 50mm is very "close" in our bedroom, so I have to backup as far as I can into the corner to get her all in. She would try to stand on the foot rail to get closer to me, but it, being slick and round, made it a tad slippery for her to stay there long.

COME ON MOM! PUT THE CAMERA DOWN!

B O R I N G ! ! ! !

She yawns like crazy when I come home- I guess its from sleeping for 8 hours while I'm gone.



We finally head outside, where she thinks I'm going to play with her some more.
I think that we have possum's that come through our backyard, and she can smell them.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Photoshop Elements 6.0 arrived yesterday.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love Zoe pics.....she is too cute!

Kristen said...

I love the b-o-r-i-n-g photo! : )

Have fun with elements 6.0! It's on my christmas list!!

Christy said...

Cutie pie Zoe!