My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

LOUISIANA FROM THE AIR



These aren't the best airplane photos I've taken, but I had my little Olympus and not my fancy Nikon. It was VERY hazy out (thus the lack of color and contrast in the photos) and my window was very dirty :(




These are all the plants and refineries I mentioned seeing before. The amazing thing about Louisiana is all the water. Water water EVERYWHERE.




I have no clue what this is, but I was amazed at the tiny, thin little vegetation islands in the middle of all the water.




Anybody have any clue what these chevron shaped things are? Are they to control run-off or the tides?





Detouring around some afternoon storms, we flew out over the coast and you can see the beach above.




The photo above is purely for artistic value ;) The clouds were forming some incredible rays and I just wish I could have captured them better.




My favorite photo from the flight- the sun reflecting off the water and highlighting the maze of waterways.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Headed out to the pumpkin patch now!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Wow some very cool pics. I had no idea LA was so full of water??