My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TIME TO KILL




Of course I swung by my favorite aunt & uncle’s house to grab dinner with them before heading to the airport to pick up the hubster. However, his flight was running late so I had some time to kill. I grabbed my camera and headed to my favorite local park.


This is my Denver running park. It’s just a few blocks from my Aunt & Uncle’s house, and I love the incredible views running along the stream and into a prairie with the mountains as a backdrop. I’ve ran this park a number of times- sometimes with the flowers and sometimes with the snow. I always look forward to the fresh air and breathtaking views.


This day I was lucky enough to get some great shots of the stream and a little bunny that snuck up on me. The flight delay afforded me another 30 minutes to swing into downtown Denver and catch a few great twilight shots. I’d love to go back during the day and click some more shots.



















GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Isn’t life so much more fun with Neon?

No comments: