My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

IMPENDING DEATH

Less than a week after I took a photo of the construction sign that had been up for months, the death machines arrived on sight.



Any hope I was holding onto that they had abandoned the hotel project was dashed by the sight of bull-dozers and a construction trailer.







I made an extra trip to the area to capture all the trees before progress killed them.



I knew this army of machinery would make very quick work of all the beautiful trees.

Soak them up. Take them in. Breath the fresh air. Enjoy the quiet.


All the tress will soon be gone....

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: The camera and my new found appreciation for my history, has really made me very sensitive to the destruction of the landscape around me.

No comments: