My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

THE JOY OF TRAFFIC

Know the old saying "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade?" Well, that's what I try to do. Give the fact that I don't have to ever face traffic on my daily commute and my husband can spend up to 2 hours or more in traffic, I really try not to complain when I do actually have to venture into town. While sitting in traffic to go to my flash class a few weeks ago, I was able to capture some great building shots around the Galleria.

H particularly hates the building above. They tore down his favorite restaurant ever- James Coney Island to build another high-rise condo.

I swear this building has gone up in months, along with several other large developments in the area.

I inched closer in traffic and it only took me about 10 minutes to drive by this one building.

Through the sunroof! So glad when I can justify the little luxury.



Last one =)

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: We're having PERFECT weather here this weekend.

2 comments:

April Ziegler said...

Good use of traffic time! Unfortunately, I've been in the same boat as H, an hour of turnpike traffic each way. Ugh. I get to avoid tp traffic at our new house though!!!

Christy said...

I know--FIL's live in the Galleria area and we were shocked to see JCI be torn down. But luckily we have run right around the corner from our house (So bad!) that we're staying away from for 6 months! :)

Ha Houston traffic is nothing compared to L.A. traffic, but it is getting worse because the freeways are not growing fast enough for the rising population.

Our weekend weather was beautiful--not a cloud in the sky!