My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

FLYING OVER MY HOUSE



I flew out to Vegas for work on Thursday and had an awesome trip. Not only did I get to almost finish reading Barack Obama's Audacity of Hope book, I was rewarded with some great sightseeing from the plane. First we flew right over my part of town. Check out the horse-track above, only about 5 miles from my house.

With my super-dooper zoom and some cropping, I could also see the office. The white square in the middle is our 'shop', and the building with the orange roof at about 11 o'clock (from the white square) is my office. We are very close to the freeway, and there is a DPS building out my window. The tower is for their helicopter.

Not great photos today because of the haze, but I did the best I could with this photo of my neighborhood. My better Google Earth photos of my Small World. You can see the lake, around which the jogging trail winds, and the bayou that separates my neighborhood (above the bayou) from my parents house (below the bayou).

I could also zoom in on the construction site that sits behind my house. * so depressing! *
We quickly left Houston and were off to Vegas....

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'm so amused by the little things, like flying over place I *know*.

No comments: