My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

BONUS BLOG: ZOE MOVIE!

You asked for more Zoe, so now you get it. We have this great ritual of asking the key-phrase she waits all day to hear "ARE YOU HUNGRY" These precious words send her into an immediate tizzy of excitement and anticipation.


This installment of dinner drama was interrupted by H coming home. You can see her confusion about wanting to go "greet" him and waiting to see if I am making a move towards her food container.

After a brief hello, we resumed our nightly ritual where I tease her until her barking annoys me.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Just watching my awesome pup make me laugh, smile, grin and giggle like a school girl!

8 comments:

Mamacita Chilena said...

hahaha, how cute~!

I have been wanting a dog forever but we can't get one :(

So I will just have to live vicariously through you :)

a real librarian said...

She is too cute, A!! Makes me want a little pup!!

Rhonda said...

She is just so freakin cute!!!

Emily said...

I heart Zoe :)

Beach Bum Marcie said...

Oh my gosh...Zoe is a MUFFIN!!!

I ADORE HER!!

I wnat a puppy and erich said I could when we move. :) YAY!!

Christy said...

Aw Zoe...she's so adorable.

Lauren said...

So cute!

Courtney said...

Watching that video made Riley start going crazy!
I love how H starts laughing as soon as she runs towards him!