My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 28, 2007

CARNIVAL AT NIGHT


I'm getting waaaay behind on blogging, with another jam-packed weekend coming up, so I'll throw out a 3rd Fair post, after the rodeo, cows and sunset.

One of the things I was most looking forward to at the fair was taking some fun night photos at the carnival with all the lights.


It was great to see so many people- young and old, black and white, country and trendy all enjoying some good old fashioned fun.



The absolute most fun of all was the Ferris wheel. Although we didn't get to ride, I had tons of fun taking photos.


There was several rides that had great lights. I have not rode any carni-rides in years. I don't think I have the stomach for it anymore.




Oh yea....this would be a barf-machine for me.



Before the fun starts!



This ride reminded me of my whirlwind weekend.




This one made me neauous just looking at it.


Who knew carnival rides could be so fun, even without riding?


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'm back from Vegas with some great photos.

2 comments:

Christy said...

hehe Yeah I used to love carni rides, but don't know if I could handle it now.

Beach Bum Marcie said...

GREAT pics of the carnival!! I'm not a BIG fan of busy, overrun with children places like this but it is SO fun at night :) Looks like a blast :)