My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 21, 2007

PANCAKES




I mentioned that we had breakfast for dinner a few weeks ago, and it was my FAVORITE! (Even if that does make me white trash!) The best part is PANCAKES!! I could eat pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I think it's mostly the sweet maple (candy-like) syrup that seals the deal.

Anywhoo....I thought I'd show you how I used a wedding gadget that we received. I feel more justified to have received all the gifts if I can show I'm actually using them! I have a regular pan-griddle to do pancakes, but making only 1 at a time means they all get cold before I can make enough for both of us for dinner. This fun little griddle lets me at least do 2 large or 4 small ones at a time.


It comes with these things (I have no idea what they are called!) that help you make pretty round pancakes.

Or not....


Next batch came out better though!

YUM YUM! Now I need some more!




GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: H loves me enough to occasionally eat breakfast for dinner.

3 comments:

April Ziegler said...

I'm a breakfast girl too! =) I could eat breakfast food any time of the day. Every once in awhile I'll get a late night craving & Kev will take me to a nearby 24-hour diner that serves killer pancakes. That takes some convincing though...

Courtney said...

Yumm breakfast for dinner.
And - you are confirmed OCD with your little pancake shaper. Who cares if they aren't perfectly round??? LYMI!

Christy said...

I LOVE breakfast for dinner!