My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

WHIRLWIND WEEKEND

Wowzers! What a weekend, after flying to L.A. and back on Thursday. We hit the ground running Friday afternoon and hit up Dave Matthews Concert. Zoe & I headed to the park Saturday morning. That afternoon we headed downtown, and then up to Brenham for the county fair & rodeo.

Sunday we headed to church with H's mom and some friends of theirs. We had an awesome lunch with them and then watched The Color Purple. WOW- what an awesome movie. I can't believe I've never seen it.




I'm trying to get through the almost 600 photos I've taken since Friday. I started reading Barack Obama's book The Audacity of Hope.



Coming up this week: Zoe Playing, All Around L.A., Downtown Houston, Backyard Construction Update, Cell Phone Replacement, Livestock Show, Rodeo, & Carnival.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Life is oh so good!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Whew---what a busy weekend. And the Color Purple is a great movie---we saw it last year for the 1st time. ;)

Beach Bum Marcie said...

Would you be interested in sharing the barak book?? I know i'm going to be too lazy to go buy it!!

a real librarian said...

The Color Purple was on the list of Fabulous Movies Katie's Never Seen!!! =) It was one of the first we watched!

Courtney said...

Sounds like a great weekend, and a great week of blog entries ahead!