My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 21, 2007

URBAN SUNSET



As we walked around Jaycee Park, I was loving the spectacular sunset that afternoon. Below is the same photo as above, just did the maximum under-exposure (below) and the maximum over-exposure (above). I just think it's neat to see the difference it can make in the same photo.

I actually like this one properly exposed in a sepia tone.

Across from the park, is mostly industrial area created a stark backdrop for the sunset.


Gotta love all the power lines and urban jungle scene.


It actually got spectacularly big right as we had to leave and were driving away. Another missed opportunity, but I will see plenty more sunsets.




GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Hopefully going to a concert, a county fair and a baseball game this weekend!

3 comments:

a real librarian said...

I love sunset pictures!!! Have a great Friday, darling!!

Rhonda said...

I love the sunset....it is so pretty.

Mamacita Chilena said...

Lovely pictures! I like to play around with exposure too, it really is amazing the way it change the feeling of a photo completely!