My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ZOE & THE PIG


Don't worry- not a real pig! I think she would run away scared of the real thing. This is a hysterical toy that showed up recently at my mom's house. It totally cracks me up every time she gets crazy with it.


ARRRRR!!!!!!!!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!


GET IT ZOE! GET IT!!!


Poor pig never had a chance.

Did I mention it makes an awful squealing noise?


"Come on Mom! Please throw it again!"


"If you don't throw it, I'm going to squeak it like crazy when you are trying to watch TV!"

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: The pig has gone back to mom's house.

4 comments:

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

LMAO at the pig! That thing is huge!

Courtney said...

looks like she likes it! I think your mom's house is a good place for it!

Rhonda said...

LOL...I will never get tired of Zoe pics....I love her!!!

Christy said...

Cute!
Your baby girl,Zoe, is beautiful!