My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

BLOG-IVERSARY

Wow- time does fly when you are having fun! I've been at this 1 month so far and I'm totally loving it! I've blogged 44 entries so far, plus a few more that are baking for the future. I've got a total of 843 page views from 595 unique visitors in a month! It has been a great place for all my photos and kept me motivated to stay on top of them. Blogging has also been great therapy and relaxing at the end of a long work day.

The Colorado Vacation pictures took up the most entries so far, but you can see my strong love for all things travel too. By far, I think the Zoe blog posts have been the most popular and garnered the most comments.

Eeeeek- I'm quickly going through my photo "storage" space online, even though I have to re-size and compress all my photos before loading them . I'm at 15% after one month...looks a coming disaster in January.
Who else is out there? Is that you one one of those dots down there? I love watching my stats and peeking at the map to see where my readers are. Sometimes I know which cities my friends live in and I know it's them reading. I can also see on my stat counter that many readers come through other blogs to read about my measly little life.


I'd like to take it up a notch with some fancy blog-gizmo's, but I'm too busy with my camera and blog to do much research on some extra pizazz for the main page. What's coming up? More travels, more photography, more married life and more Zoe. Thanks for reading and I'd love for everybody to drop some comment love! Tell me what you like and what you don't.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Blogging is cool- join the revolution if you haven't already!

4 comments:

Sarah Gemba said...

Happy blog-iversary! Don't you love Statcounter? If you haven't guessed already, I'm your reader in Sevilla, Andalucia, Spain =)

Rhonda said...

Happy Blogiversary. Now....how do you find out how many people view your blogs and where they're from?

Courtney said...

Wow - I have so much to say!
a) yes we do love Zoe updates. What can I say? I'm a sucker for that face!
b) I can't believe you made a bar graph of activity. Wait, yes I can believe you made a bar graph, this is Amanda's blog.
c) thanks for mapping me out. Look at me up top all alone!!!

Happy blogiversary and keep up the good work!

a real librarian said...

YAY Blogiversary!!!!

Congrats, darling - you are a natural blogger!