My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

LABOR ON LABOR DAY


As mentioned in my recent Miracle Grow post, we wanted to add some more shrubbery to hide the freeway after the Great Tree Tragedy. As construction as whirled right along on the supposed medical complex that's going up behind us, we finally got motivated to plant sooner rather than later.



Saturday morning, we went to our favorite local Nursery, which has awesome plants and is all organic. They delivered two more Wax Myrtles Saturday night and Monday afternoon, we tackled the tough work. Zoe wanted to help out too. (But only chasing the dirt H was trying to dig up!)

I was laboring too! The entire back face of our house has siding, which due to the crazy humidity and extreme rains this summer, had turned a few shades of black due to the mold. Since I couldn't sit inside and work on my photos, I grabbed some Clorox bleach and got to work too.

Oh! The joys of being a home-owner! I only inhaled a few mouthfuls of bleach and I didn't ruin any of my clothes in the process. Check out what a fabulous job I did. H did a pretty rocking job on the two bushes too!


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I hope all the rain will make our baby bushes grow half as fast as the weeds!

No comments: