My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 28, 2007

COUNTRY SUNSET


Slightly out of order, but these were captured right before the big Rode and as we were watching the opening festivities.


I hated being stuck in the stands and I was dying to get some sunset shots framed by a few cool things. Alas- I was resigned to sitting on a metal bench, watching a young obnoxious girl with a glittery, spandex outfit prance around with a shooting sparkler fireworks display.

After the sunsets, the sky and clouds turn fanciful shades of pink.

Yea...gotta love the wonderful arena lights that I was resigned to have in every shot.


Hurry up and get dark already- I want to go to the carnival at night!
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: There's always something just a little bit better about a sunset in the country.

No comments: