My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

PHOTOMARATHON, Part 2


I'll start of today's topics with Before & After, cause I everybody can appreciate a good beer picture! Yea...these guys were a little worried they were on the show CHEATERS when I was taking pics, but I told them not to worry. My poor husband was quite embarrassed and explained to the guys this is what your life is reduced to once you get married!

I found this to be the most difficult topic, and I only turned in 3 of the 4 photos. Above, are some great old doors being refinished. It's hard to tell, but the one closest to the camera is after the restoration and the one he is working on is before. The only other lame-0 idea I had was this display in one of the 20 baby or PG stores. The (before) pregnant lady was a nice contrast to the (after) baby doll.

Above, I caught the guy in the act of smoking and drinking. He was also on his crackberry, but we had to get a model release if we shot a person's face. Which leads me to the photo below of the young college girls going for a jog.

I liked the photo below of myself, caught in the act, because the foreground (clouds & pole) are so boring and bland, but the reflection in the mirror is busy and bright.

And my favorite one for caught in the act, I was photographing these pigeons. Something must have startled them and they all started flying in circles. I was just snapping photos and one of them happened to contain the sign for Buffalo Wild Wings on the building below the birds.

If you missed it, check out my City Life & Upside Down photos from the Photomarathon too.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: All in all, I'm really proud of my photos from my first photomarathon.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Your pictures really are good! In honor of you I took some photos of the trees/bushes in my backyard last night....you will probably be the only one that appreciates them. I will post them another day...unfortunately I have class tonight and tomorrow after work I have to head to the airport.